What to Expect At Your Eye Examination
When you come to Duncanville Eye Associates for an eye exam, we will not cut any corners. We always schedule ample time so you will never feel rushed. Dr. Yothers provides complete eye care to both adults and children.
Our comprehensive eye examinations check your eyes inside and out for glaucoma, cataracts, and all other eye diseases, as well as high blood pressure, diabetes, and other systemic diseases. Eye taming skills are fully evaluated for eye strain, reading problems, or difficulties with school work. Your visual skills and abilities are carefully evaluated and we will provide you with an accurate eyeglass prescription and many options for eyewear to address each of your visual needs; whether they be driving, computer, reading, doing school work, or any other specific task.
When you come in for an exam, we ask that you bring:
- Your identification
- Your medical or vision insurance card if you will be using it for a portion of your fees. If you do plan on using your insurance for your visit, please make that clear to our staff when setting your appointment. Often times precertification or an authorization is required in advance.
- All eyeglasses and contact lenses you routinely use, including reading glasses. If you know the brand of contact lenses you are wearing, please bring that information too.
- A list of any medications you take (including dosages).
- A list of any nutritional supplements you take (including dosages).
- A list of questions to ask the doctor, especially if you have any medical eye problems or are interested in contact lenses.
We are committed to keeping up with any advances in medicine and eye care. Dr. Yothers and the staff are committed to continuously upgrading their knowledge through ongoing continuing education courses and in-office training.
Duncanville Eye Associates
Tracey L. Yothers, OD, MS, FAAO, ABCMO
535 West Wheatland Road
Duncanville, TX 75116
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Payment: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover